Leadership starts with leading yourself
The “Leadership is a Verb” Bootcamp is a 6-week, online, foundational leadership development program focusing on servant leadership principles and the importance of self-leadership before attempting to lead others.
This program has been designed to assist each participant in the area of Leadership Development and Personal Accountability, and is a slightly condensed version of our full nine-week in-person “Leadership is a Verb” program.
Topics & exercises include:
- The Fundamentals of Servant Leadership
- Leadership vs Management
- Transformational Leadership vs Transactional Leadership
- The Definition of Success (personal & organizational)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Dealing with Adversity
- Work/life Balance
- Setting SMART goals
- 7 Steps to Rebuild Trust in the Workplace
- Situational Leadership
- Communication vs Connection
- Dealing with Toxic Team Members
- Time Management
- The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
- And more!!
Session Dates (Tuesdays 10am-12pm):
Interested but have questions?
Set up a call with Principal Lindsey Zajac to get the details you need to see if it’s a fit and get set up for success!Schedule Your Call
Ready to Register?
Fill out the form below.