Leadership is a VERB Bootcamp Fall 2021
Leadership is a VERB Bootcamp is a six week, online, foundational leadership development program. The program focuses on servant leadership principles and the importance of self-leadership before leading others.
SESSION DATES (TUESDAYS 10AM-12PM)
10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2, 11/9
$1,050 (20% OFF WITH A GROUP DISCOUNT)
Who is this for?
The Leadership Development Process is specifically designed for Directors, Managers, and Emerging Leaders looking to strengthen their leadership skills.
What You’ll Learn
This program has been designed to assist each participant in the area of Leadership Development and Personal Accountability.
- To improve the skills needed to keep pace with the significant changes that are constantly impacting organizations.
- The importance of motivation and behavioral issues that are critical to personal growth and continued success.
- How to define what success means for you in alignment with your values
- Identify your dreams and goals both professionally and personally
- Differentiate between leadership and management and learn when to use each skill set
- Understand that your attitude is a choice and it impacts your personality, behavior, and results
- Define the five levels of leadership (Position, Permission, Production, People Development, Pinnacle)
- What adversity quotient (AQ) means and how to build personal resilience
- Plot the highs and lows of your life on a life graph
- Uncover the impact your past conditioning has on today
- To develop trust and credibility
- How to improve your personal and team goal planning
- A problem solving framework that you can use with your team
- How to effectively coach your team
- Review situational leadership styles and when to use each
- To improve your ability to communicate and connect effectively even while working remotely
- How to delegate effectively
- How to optimize your time based on your priorities to maximize effectiveness
- Meaningful ways to appreciate and recognize your team
- The importance of emotional intelligence at work
- To understand the skills curve and when EQ matters more than IQ
How it Works
All sessions will be two hours in length and conducted through the Zoom platform. All participants will be given the course content in a pdf file to refer back to. Office hours will be provided for Q&A time for participants thirty minutes before start time and thirty minutes after each session ends.
The process is implemented using a concept / application / goal format that enables the participant to immediately apply the knowledge, concepts and skills learned.
We utilize proven methods that are designed to ensure the highest retention rate of topics covered.
In addition, our process includes both business and personal goal setting modules that recognize the need for organizational and personal goal synergy.
The program is specifically designed to be an ideal stepping-stone and lead-in to continued organizational development, and strategic planning.
Some Feedback from Past Programs
READY TO REGISTER?
Fill out the form below.
INTERESTED BUT HAVE QUESTIONS?
Set up a call with Principal Lindsey Zajac to get the details you need to see if it’s a fit and get set up for success!